Skip to content
- If a named day delivery has been selected your order will be held by our team ready for dispatch the day prior to that selected.
- Each order will be issued with an estimated dispatch date at checkout. If your order contains an item that is out of stock or an item that needs to be ordered in for you, we will always aim to ship your order on or before this date. If for any reason your order encounters a delay we will contact you via telephone or email to discuss.
- Upon your order being shipped, you will be notified via email. Following on from this you will receive a text message and email providing you with your tracking details. Another text will follow the morning of the delivery stating your 1 hour estimated delivery slot. If this is not suitable for you, simply reply to the options available. (please note that tracking details may not be available for pallet or direct from manufacturer deliveries)
- Livestock deliveries will be made via the DHL delivery service. This is a special service which is designed to ensure that your livestock arrives to you just as it left, healthy and happy. The livestock service runs Tuesday – Saturday and its charges start at £9.95 irrelevant of the total order value.
- Please note that all services rely on third-party couriers to deliver on time and in good order. We will of course do our best to ensure that your delivery arrives when stated at the time of purchase, however, we can not be held liable for delays caused by the delivery company.