We offer a variety of shipping options to suit you. Once you’ve placed your order, and payment is confirmed.
On the checkout page choose the date you would like your corals delivered.
We do everything possible to reduce stress on your livestock during shipping and to help ensure that everything arrives alive and healthy.
Please read this page to learn more about how we pack up your orders, how we ship your livestock, shipping rates, and what shipping options are available.
- Charges listed below:
- Local collection: FREE – Please contact us first.
- We deliver corals Tuesday to Saturday: excluding UK bank holidays.
- DHL Next Day Shipping by 12 p.m. £13.95 per order.
- Spend £100 for FREE Next Day Shipping.
- Saturday delivery available for a surcharge of £3.95 UK mainland only.
Order Preparation & Packing
Our preparation and packing procedures are the best in the business, and we use only the highest-quality shipping materials.
It starts with the box…
Would you believe some vendors re-use old, soggy shipping boxes?
We use only high-quality, appropriately sized, NEW shipping boxes for each order.
Inside the box, we use a thick insulated cooler to protect your livestock. Most other vendors use a cheaper container which doesn’t provide as much protection or insulation.
Every coral is double- and sometimes even tripled-bagged.
We don’t skimp on the water just to save ourselves a few pounds on shipping – each bag contains plenty of water. Delicate corals are “floated” in the bag to prevent damage.
Any necessary heat packs are then attached to the underside of the container lid, to help maintain the correct temperature for your livestock during transit.
Finally, the lid is secured on top of the polystyrene container and the box is closed using LOTS of packing tape to make sure that nothing gets in or out during shipping.
Obviously, there are expenses involved in doing all of this and therefore added to all shipped orders. Rather than raise the price of our livestock to cover these expenses.
Breakdown for shipping costs
- DHL Charge us £11.00 for next day delivery before 12
- We have to buy cardboard & polystyrene boxes which are £3.00 each this is needed to keep your corals alive while being shipped.
- Heatpack 50p to keep your corals warm
- Coral packaging and packaging inside the box.
- Total £14.50 which we pay everytime we ship corals to you.
As you can see we charge a little less than it costs us to ship your corals.
We will hold orders for a maximum of 2 weeks upon request. 20% cancellation fee for any WYSIWYG order cancellations or store credit for 1 year.
We do require a signature for delivery, we urge you to please put your livestock in your aquarium as soon as it is delivered.