We do everything possible to reduce stress on your livestock during shipping and to help ensure that everything arrives alive and healthy.
Please read this page to learn more about how we pack up your orders, how we ship your livestock, shipping rates, and what shipping options are available.
- Charges listed below:
- Local collection: FREE – Please contact us first.
- We deliver corals Tuesday to Friday: excluding UK bank holidays.
- FedEx® Next Day Shipping by 12 p.m. £13.95 per order.
- FedEx® Next Day Shipping by 6 p.m. £9.95 per order.
- Spend £100 for FREE Next Day Shipping.
- Saturday delivery available for a surcharge of £20 UK mainland only.
- We can deliver to most European countries using FedEx next day £38.95 per order please contact us first to check delivery times.
Order Preparation & Packing
Our preparation and packing procedures are the best in the business, and we use only the highest-quality shipping materials.
It starts with the box…
Would you believe some vendors re-use old, soggy shipping boxes?
We use only high-quality, appropriately sized, NEW shipping boxes for each order.
Inside the box, we use a thick insulated cooler to protect your livestock. Most other vendors use a cheaper container which doesn’t provide as much protection or insulation.
Every coral is double- and sometimes even tripled-bagged.
We don’t skimp on the water just to save ourselves a few pounds on shipping – each bag contains plenty of water. Delicate corals are “floated” in the bag to prevent damage.
Any necessary heat packs are then attached to the underside of the container lid, to help maintain the correct temperature for your livestock during transit.
Finally, the lid is secured on top of the polystyrene container and the box is closed using LOTS of packing tape to make sure that nothing gets in or out during shipping.
Obviously, there are expenses involved in doing all of this and therefore added to all shipped orders. Rather than raise the price of our livestock to cover these expenses.
We will hold orders for a maximum of 2 weeks upon request. 20% cancellation fee for any WYSIWYG order cancellations or store credit for 1 year.
We do require a signature for delivery, we urge you to please put your livestock in your aquarium as soon as it is delivered.